Sunday, November 27, 2011

Breakfast Made Easy and Nutritous

Make breakfast simple and nutritous by always keeping a few staples on hand that make for a wholesome and nutritious option. I learned from my grandmother how to keep the basics on hand: brown bread, eggs, cheese, grits, and coffee. Nowadays, I add a few more of my own flavors with grandma's voice always reminding what to keep on hand : )

I add a little fruit, nutritious juice, some vitamins, a superfood mix, turkey instead of pork for the carnivors, brown bread, brown eggs, a few veggies for a veggie omelet, butter with olive oil, farina instead of grits, and tea. This is of course for a nice Saturday or Sunday breakfast or brunch. I enlist the help of my daughters of course who are becoming little "How to Eat to Live" chefs! I have the youngest who is the "toastmaster" and the oldest who is now the "eggmaster". Breakfast made easy: enlist your children, keep healthy food on hand, a good breakfast menu, good music, good vibes: "Breakfast Made Easy and Nutritious!"

Breakfast Made Easy & Nutritious

No comments:

Post a Comment